All our convertible wind deflector Features:
- DOT approved Polycarbonate
- Hard Coated against Abrasion & UV
- Exclusive Rounded edge
- Deflector are cut with precision ensuring a perfect fit and perfect finish
- 100 % coverage of the roll bar for best result and look
- See True Engraving for a better rear view
- Easy Installation
- Copyright Protected + Pat. Pending
- Extend your top down driving season
- Start driving top down early in spring up-to late in autumn
- Increased comfort & your driving experience
- Customize the look of your vehicle the way you want from available options
- Eliminates the noise of the wind and turbulence
- Fully allows enjoying the quality of the stereo
- Talk freely with your passenger without having the need to raise your voice
- Reduces the ambient sound when you have a conversation over the phone (mobile)
- Reduce the tiresomeness of being constantly harassed by the wind
- Keeps the hot/cold air inside the car (cockpit)
- Reduces the hair movement
- Easily cleanable
- The seats can be positioned unhindered
- Allows to open and close the roof, with the deflector in place
Our Current Model
Z3 Z4 Z4 (new)
Mercedes SLK 2005+ (model 171)
In Development Model
Cadillac SLK (In Development)
Mazda MX-5 (Miata) (In Development)
Product Detailed Description
DEFLECTAIR™ are designed for convertibles by a convertible driver enthusiast aircraft engineer to assure a more enjoyable and extended top down driving season. These wind deflectors are made in North America by using DOT approved Polycarbonate (6mm – 1/4 inch) thickness, in order to assure durability and stability at high speed. Our deflectors are hard coated against abrasion & UV; the surface performance against abrasion is comparable to glass and the polycarbonate is virtually indestructible. Our deflectors are designed & cut by using the latest technologies to ensure efficiency, high quality, perfect fit, and easy installation, for years of service. DEFLECTAIR™ feature exclusive rounded edge on each deflector assuring a smooth finish. Moreover,the rounded edges make the deflector more esthetic and more resistant. See true logo is engraved and will never peel off; personalize your car without rear view obstruction.
DEFLECTAIR™ has proven its efficiency in real world testing against wind back draft, noise, turbulence and wind buffeting. This deflector improves your top down driving experience all year round and extends your season. You can start driving earlier in the spring, drive later in the fall and keep your convertible nice and cool even on the hottest days.
How it works: the wind deflector decreases the wind velocity coming from the back, leaving only a very gentle breeze; you will still have the feeling that you are driving top down without annoyance of the wind buffeting and turbulence. The wind deflector works perfectly in cool and hot weather areas by keeping the hot/cold air from the AC (air conditioning) inside the car. Not all deflectors are created equal! We take care of small details.
Install DEFLECTAIR™ in few minutes. Installation is a breeze without tool* or glue, no car modification *; it comes with detailed instructions that you will probably have no need. The removal is even faster and this deflector fits in the trunk; most of our customers like so much this deflector that they keep it in place the year round and for more wind, they roll down the side windows, Simple!
DEFLECTAIR™ Wind deflector warranty. The wind deflector comes with 10 years warranty on the coating and 1 year warranty against parts & labor defects.
To help you choosing your color: CLEAR is almost invisible and fits with any car color. Our Exclusive beautiful BLACK fits with almost any car, black, red, blue, silver, charcoal, green. BRONZE color is the best with tan interior. Don’t be limited and use your imagination.
Also called: Convertible wind deflector, wind deflector for convertible, convertible deflecteur, Windblocker, Windjammer, Windscreen, Windbreaker, Wind Resistor, Wind Restrictor, WindBlock, Wind Screen, Wind Deflector, Wind Deflecter, Wind Resistor, Wind Resister, Wind Baffle, Wind Stop, Wind Block, Wind Jammer
Crossfire, Chrysler is a registered trademark Chrysler Group LLC LIMITED
Z3, Z4, BMW is a registered trademark of BAYERISCHE MOTOREN WERKE AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
SLK-CLASS is a registered trademark of MERCEDES-BENZ AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT CORPORATION, DAIMLER AG CORPORATION.
All other brands, logos and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies
Deflectair.com and/or Aeroconcept Inc are not affiliated, endorsed, sponsored, authorized by or sanctioned by the owners of these trademarks.